Book before end of August and enjoy 30% extra discount!
Our syndicated community solution Ipsos SpeakEasy HK gives you the ability to access & engage with Gen Z and Millennial consumers in HK.
Catering for a broad range of qualitative and quantitative research approaches (from polls to diaries to web IDIs & focus groups, and more!), which can be scoped to meet your specific research objectives, with agility and within tight budgets:
Cover a wider range of topics with direct feedback & depth – including lifestyle, attitudes and behaviours, media usage and more.
- Foster interactions, ideation and collaboration among participants.
- Flexibility – allow members to respond anywhere anytime, providing authentic and personal inputs.
- Rich context (e.g. image or video response) to reflect the true self.
- Credit mechanism – You know what you need better than anyone else. This efficient approach maximizes ROI - sometimes you will give priority to speed, sometimes to depth.
- Time & cost efficiency - Community based research helps our clients save an average of 20% compared to conventional research methods. The result can also be ready 2x faster than running a standalone project.
Book now & get 30% off!
Early bird offer: Special -30% discount of on all available tools listed in the 2020 ratecard will be provided for those who book any study by end August. Capacity will be reserved for first comers.
Ipsos Webinar Series - Leveraging Social Data to Uncover Business Opportunities
Social intelligence is the ability to collect, monitor and analyse available social media data feeds (including social media networks, blogs, forums and comments) to understand what is being said about a topic, brand, organisation or other entity.