For almost 60 years, Ipsos MRBI interviewers have been researching the state of our nation, attracted to the job because they enjoy meeting people and being able to work when it suits them to work, in and around their local area and county. The flexibility offered suits anyone who has other responsibilities, like caring or looking after children, or those who have retired and wish to do something interesting and engaging without a full-time commitment.
Our interviewers work on a part-time, flexible basis, contacting households and conducting in-home surveys on a wide range of topics. Mileage is paid for any travel required, on top of a daily rate and expenses.
We are looking for interviewers, ideally, who are experienced in conducting market, economic or social research. You may have worked on the Census in the past, or for other Government bodies such as the CSO. However, experience is not essential as full training will be provided to all successful applicants. If you enjoy meeting people, and have an interest in topical issues and current affairs, then we would love to hear from you.
The ideal candidates should possess the following qualities/abilities:
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Pleasant, friendly manner and presentable appearance
• Great communication skills
• Highest level of personal integrity
• Legally permitted to work in Ireland
• Reliable with a professional approach to work
• Must be organised and able to work to deadlines
• Use of a car is an advantage, but is not essential
If you would like to apply, please contact Torsten Valbert using the Contact section below.