About Ipsos Healthcare
Ipsos’ Healthcare Service Line is dedicated to understanding the motivations, behaviour and influences of the multiple stakeholders driving commercial success in the healthcare industry. In doing so, it enables pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies to build successful brands and optimise their sales potential. A global business division, Ipsos Healthcare is comprised of over 1000+ healthcare market research experts in 50 countries offering innovative custom solutions and market-leading syndicated services.
About the Role:
Research Manager - Healthcare
Researchers at Ipsos are experts in the field of Market Research who are trusted and consulted on leading-edge research design. The Ipsos Research Manager / Senior Research Manager has a keen interest in the client’s business success and offers multi-dimensional analyses and insights through well-developed research skills and disciplined project management practices.
As part of the Healthcare specialist unit, the RM/SRM’s key responsibilities will include developing research proposals, managing all aspects of multi-market research projects that often encompass both quantitative and qualitative research methodologies, and performing complex data analysis. Effective client account management will be an integral part of the job along with the management and mentoring of a project team.
To be successful in this role, you are likely to possess
- A good degree in Marketing, Sciences, Business, Social Sciences, Statistics or related studies
- At least 5 – 7 years of direct relevant experience
- Well-developed research skills, knowledge and thinking
- Strong client-servicing principles
- Advanced project management capabilities
- Strong supervisory skills, with the ability to effectively manage team dynamics and garner strong team collaboration
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.