In moving much of the world online to work, learn, and socialize, the COVID-19 pandemic has revealed pain points in the user experience. It has also clarified opportunities for innovation. Join us for a complimentary webinar as we use online dating as a lens to discusses how companies can respond to unexpected change and evolving social norms while keeping up with digital trends and user expectations.
Revisit our recorded webinar to hear how:
- We used digital ethnography to explore the online dating landscape and how users are adapting to emerging social trends and the new normal of social distancing.
- Continuous foundational research is key to staying relevant and gaining competitive advantage
- Inclusive and equitable design maintain engagement with a technology platform
- Design can address the mix of rational and emotional needs that influence interactions
This webinar further:
- Demonstrates how to tackle big, exploratory research questions to better understand long-term product design objectives as well as opportunities for future innovation.
- Provides actionable lessons on using UX to anticipate what’s next and how to pivot around the inevitable roadblock
- Highlights how Big societal trends translate to user needs such as adaptive features and functionality
Medallia: The State of Experience in Canada
Join Ipsos’ Lesley Haibach and a panel of CX experts to hear results from a recent survey with 300 experience professionals and 2000 Canadian consumers to understand the challenges and implications of COVID on Canadian businesses, how organizations are prioritizing experience initiatives, as well as understanding the role customer experience plays in consumer buying decisions.