In an era of what we call the ‘Mind Economy’, the relationship between digital technology and decision-making is increasingly playing a part in the success or failure of brands.
Download this paper featuring five key ways in which technology is reshaping customer decision-making, and their particular relevance for CPG.
- Personalization: Moving from one-size-fits-all to services that meet our individual needs.
- Engineered environments: Increasingly designed and immersive environments mean external cues (rather than internal factors such as opinions or attitudes) will shape our décisions.
- Moment optimization: The time gap between the desire and its fulfilment is shrinking.
- Hyper-rationalization: Rather than relying on the brand as a marker of quality, we increasingly look at product and service features and their assessment by others.
- Experientialization: The continued move away from products and towards services which offer richer experiences.
Gain a better understanding of your customers’ experience throughout the entire journey, learn how it meets with expectations, and which aspects drive or undermine your brand’s opportunities to meet business goals.