Are you delivering on your promises to customers, while adhering regulatory demands, every step of the way? Mystery Shopping measures the delivery of Brand and Customer Experience (CX) promises made to customers across every customer touchpoint, channel, and market to ensure your experience delivers and drives the right outcomes.
Mystery Shopping has many labels – Secret Shopper, Secret Listeners, Mystery Consumer, Mystery Research – but they all measure the experience of a consumer.
With Mystery Shopping, we provide objective and unbiased feedback from trained ‘customers’ – mystery shoppers – to measure how organizations deliver on Brand and CX promises across markets, touchpoints, and channels be they physical locations, contact centres and digital assets (website, apps, live chat, etc.), either independently or as part of the omnichannel experience.
As the largest Mystery Shopping provider in the world, we offer solutions; from the ‘classic’ mystery shopsto crowd-sourced micro shops – that are robust, reputable, and reliable. The world’s largest brands trust Ipsos for Mystery Shopping because our programs are better designed, better executed, and drive better impact.
We have vast experience across sectors including Automotive, Financial Services, Foodservice/Quick Service Restaurant, Healthcare/OTC, Luxury, Gas & Oil, Public Services/ Government, Retail, Technology, Telecommunications and Transport, Travel & Leisure.
We address the business questions asked across your organization:
- Operations: Driving compliance to brand, customer, and legal standards or promises. How do frontline sales staff perform relative to brand or operational standards?
- Regulatory and Compliance Audits: Minimizing risk and ensuring the safety of staff and customers. Do staff know and follow legal requirements? Are safety and government regulations being adhered to?
- Market Research: Informing competitive intelligence. What best practices can be learnt from the competition?
- Human Resources: Reinforcing desired behaviours. How effectively are frontline sales staff following new training programs?
- Marketing and sales: Delivering post-launch and promotion sales lift.How effective was a new product launch? What about promotional offers?
- Supply Chain Management: Driving third party compliance to brand channel strategy.How effective is the channel strategy? Which partners are promoting brand versus the competitions?
- C-suite: Determining investment prioritization. What is the ROI on your strategic and tactical initiatives?
To measure the execution of Brand and CX promises, we deploy trained shoppers to assess physical locations, contact centres, and digital assets. Sophisticated technology platforms enable mobile data collection, real-time feedback, best-in-class reporting, and video feedback. Our teams can analyze the data gathered through advanced analytics and modelling while integrating the results with other research insights through advisory or service design workshops, all with the goal of bringing the information to life and helping our clients size opportunities and measure on promises while driving compliance and sales.
In June 2022 Ipsos acquired We Check. We Check clients and shoppers are still able to access their accounts with the following links: