The webinar has been held. Watch the recording below:
This #IpsosInsights webinar was hosted by Ipsos Denmark together with Ipsos UK and Orkla Denmark.
Public concern for the environment and subsequent demand for more sustainable products and initiatives remain undeterred by the pandemic and looming economic recession. Global concern around climate change specifically remains at an all-time high and continues to grow.
Sustainability is quickly becoming the new business imperative across sectors and industries, and both industry and government are increasingly exploring what they can and should do in this space. However, key challenges remain in place. Most notably, the ‘say-do gap’ or the discrepancy between what people say vs what they actually do in practice. But, also the balance between prioritizing sustainability and profitability.
Join us for a session full of hands-on experience and best practice shared on:
- The evidence on the importance of sustainability, both short-, mid- and long-term.
- How Ipsos can help you challenge conventional approaches to public behaviour change
- Key learnings around public / consumer engagement in light of evolving regulatory and reputational pressures for government and industry to take action in this space
- What a category and brand diverse company like Orkla Denmark is doing and aspire towards on the sustainability agenda
- Case studies where Ipsos have helped clients define, manage and communicate their sustainability strategy
The webinar will be held from 9.00 – 10.00 AM (CET), including a 15 minutes Q&A session. Participation is free. You register for the session through the sign-up button below:
Jens Dupont, Director, Ipsos Denmark
Nilüfer Sahin, Director of Corporate Communications, Orkla Denmark
Jessica Long, Head of Sustainability, Ipsos UK