In this new short piece, we set out why brands must learn to be increasingly agile and follow six simple and decisive principles:
- The customer couldn’t care less about the channel: Instead, they expect coherence and continuity in their experience between the different channels.
- The customer couldn’t care less about touchpoints and reasons of contact: The quality of the customer experience no longer revolves around a series of experience points, but rather an everyday, on-going intimacy.
- The customer couldn’t care less about sectors: They don’t just compare rival brands, but every brand in between, going beyond business sectors.
- Humans aren’t machines: Digital technology has strengthened the need for a human touch in the customer relationship.
- Awareness of the abundance of personal data is creating a demand for relevance: Big data is not just a trendy term – every proposal and message put out by a brand must be perfectly customised.
- Bland is boring: Consumers attach real value to anything offbeat or (positively) surprising in the customer experience.
The driving force behind a brand’s future growth thus lies in a synergy of channels, real-time use of an intimate knowledge of customers and a re-introduction of the human factor at the right time.
[WEBINAR] The Forces of Customer Experience
Do you truly understand the Forces that are at play in your customers’ minds? This new webinar accompanies our brand new CX whitepaper, 'The Forces of Customer Experience: The science of strong relationships in challenging times'. Hear from the author of the paper and Ipsos' CX Chief Research Officer, Jean-Francois Damais,
[CANCELLED] Ipsos Event: Bank, Finance & Insurance: 2020 & Beyond
Thank you very much for registering to our event “Bank, Finance & Insurance 2020” planned for the 12th February.
In view of the epidemic outbreak in the region, we consider it safer for all to cancel this event.
Instead, to allow you to benefit from the data, insights and case studies we intended to share on the day, we will be setting up a series of webinars towards the end of February. More will be announced on this soon.