Today every new breakthrough in technology quickly becomes mainstream. In a landscape where start-ups often leap frog over legacy brands and audiences become accustomed to seeing a new innovation rapidly adopted and applied across platforms, the ways brands engage is in constant flux. This holds true for Market Research as well.
While fundamental research principles hold true, the way in which we engage with brands and consumers must also shift to meet the changing expectations.
Join us as we discover The Future of Research at a fun and unique, presentation-free event.
- Behavioural Science Workshop
- The Future of Shopping: An Interactive Exploration of A Consumer's Path To Purchase
- The Future of Communications: Staying Connected In A Disruptive Media Landscape
- The Future of Experience: The Evolution of Experiences That Form Brand Expectations
- The Future of Data: Geo-tagging and Mobile Research