Join us for an upcoming in-person event 'Evidence, Pricing and Access Trends in Asia Pacific 2023'.
This event and is designed to provide industry experts with an opportunity to gain and share valuable perspectives, engage in thought-provoking discussions and network with industry professionals.
- Healthcare in APAC is rapidly evolving: working towards Universal Healthcare Coverage, innovative health technologies are coming to market, shift from volume to value-based healthcare, evolving HTA and increased pricing pressure
- Affordability and healthcare financing: the need for alternative funding/reimbursement models to address the high cost of innovative health technologies. A spotlight on the modernisation of HTA and alternative funding mechanisms in Thailand
- Pricing pressures: evolving price policy, price contagion and loss of exclusivity resulting in price reductions. Ways to differentiate products and add value
- Evolving HTA: heterogeneous adoption, capability and capacity for HTA with the region. Lessons learned from HTA submissions in ASEAN
- The increasing importance of Real-World Evidence: trends observed in Asia Pacific and the need for data to be available, accessible and acceptable for decision-makers
Adrien Gras - Head, Market Access & HEOR, APAC
Louise Hogg - Director, Market Access & HEOR, APAC
Pichaya Suthipinijtham - Associate Director, Market Access & HEOR, APAC
Kaywei Low - Senior Consultant, Market Access & HEOR, APAC
Attendance to this event is by invitation only. For more information or registration enquiries, please write to us via the contact form below.