In our latest webinar, Ipsos’ Chris Teale (SVP of Market Access in Europe) and Adrian Gras (Head of Market Access in APAC) explore the future of pharmaceutical pricing, focusing on the three key issues of affordability, evidence and value attribution.
The webinar recording is now available to view here:
Specifically, the webinar covers:
- Challenges and solutions in both emerging and developed markets
- Ability to pay versus willingness to pay for high value/ high cost combinations such as “Cancer Stacks”, advanced therapy medicinal products (ATMPs), and gene, tissue and cell therapies in rare diseases
- Differential pricing, managed entry agreements, risk sharing, and financial services models
- Challenges and solutions due to both absence of data and over-abundance of data
- Single-arm studies, uncontrolled/non-comparative studies and tumour agnostic licensure
- Greater acceptability of multi-source real-world data by HTA
- Challenges and solutions in Connected Health
- When disease management is delivered through biomarker detection (Dx), informed by digital monitoring and analytics (algorithms and apps), and treated using combinations of products (Rx) from different manufacturers
- Value and revenue attribution – the next big challenge in pricing
For more information about Ipsos’ Market Access CoE, please download our brochure (PDF).
Chris Teale, Market Access, UK Healthcare
Adrien Gras, Market Access, Singapore Healthcare
Jason Boller, Market Access, North America Healthcare
[Webinar] Ipsos Global Trends 2020: Certainty in Times of Crisis
In the Ipsos Global Trends 2020, we uncovered the attitudes and values of more than 22,000 people in 33 countries around the world. Using advanced analytics and expert analysis on this huge data set, we have identified 12 trends and 36 values that will dominate the world in the 2020s.