Since the onset of the pandemic, Ipsos has been tracking sentiment in Singapore along with 5 countries in Southeast Asia to understand how citizen opinion and consumer behaviour is changing through the crisis.
Eighteen months on, we are beginning to see a cautious return of optimism amidst a see-sawing of safety measures imposed by the Government. While vaccination programmes have been advancing across all countries, we are seeing differing attitudes towards the vaccine; And as Singapore gains better control on their physical safety, a secondary silent pandemic of mental ill-health is emerging.
Join us in this Ipsos Webinar where we will discuss the latest findings from the 4th wave of the study conducted in June 2021 among 3,000 adults in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, the Philippines and Vietnam.
- How Singaporeans' attitudes have changed since the Circuit Breaker in May 2020 and their expectations from businesses and the government
- Shifting consumption patterns and opportunities for brands
- The silent mental ill-health pandemic
- Prasad Shinde (Senior Client Officer, Ipsos in Singapore)
- Emily Tan (Research Manager, Brand Health Tracking, Ipsos in Singapore)