- These are the findings of an Ipsos poll conducted from December 10 to December 14, 2017, exclusively for Global News.
- A sample of n= 2,098 Canadians aged 18+ was sampled via the Ipsos I-Say panel and non-panel sources.
- Quotas and weighting were employed to ensure that the sample reflects that of the Canadian population by region, age and gender according to Canadian census information.
- The precision of Ipsos online polls is measured using a credibility interval. In this case, the results of the poll are considered accurate to within +/- 2.4 percentage points, 19 times out of 20, of what the results would be had all Canadian adults been polled.
- Credibility intervals are wider among subsets of the population.
For more information on this news release, please contact:
Vice President, Ipsos Public Affairs
Report on Business: Strategies from Canada’s Best B2B Brands
On June 17th, join The Globe and Mail for a virtual event showcasing Report on Business magazine’s first-ever ranking of Canada’s Best B2B Brands —developed in partnership with Ipsos— featuring business leaders sharing strategies to build trust and stand apart from the competition.
[WEBINAR] LGBT+ Pride 2021 Global Survey Insights
Join us for a complimentary webinar featuring new research insights from Ipsos’ LGBT+ Pride 2021 Survey – a global study of nearly 20,000 interviews of adults from 27 countries – and a discussion of their implications by a panel of experts from leading academic, advocacy, and business organizations.