- These are the findings of an Ipsos poll conducted from December 10 to December 14, 2017, exclusively for Global News.
- A sample of n= 2,098 Canadians aged 18+ was sampled via the Ipsos I-Say panel and non-panel sources.
- Quotas and weighting were employed to ensure that the sample reflects that of the Canadian population by region, age and gender according to Canadian census information.
- The precision of Ipsos online polls is measured using a credibility interval. In this case, the results of the poll are considered accurate to within +/- 2.4 percentage points, 19 times out of 20, of what the results would be had all Canadian adults been polled.
- Credibility intervals are wider among subsets of the population.
For more information on this news release, please contact:
Vice President, Ipsos Public Affairs
[WEBINAR] The Path Forward: Financial Services Post Covid
Join Ipsos for our next Covid-19 The Path Forward complimentary webinar featuring a wide-range of insights to help inform your business recovery strategies – today we focus on the future of financial services which has appeared to be fast-tracked during lockdown.