- These are the findings of an Ipsos poll conducted from December 10 to December 14, 2017, exclusively for Global News.
- A sample of n= 2,098 Canadians aged 18+ was sampled via the Ipsos I-Say panel and non-panel sources.
- Quotas and weighting were employed to ensure that the sample reflects that of the Canadian population by region, age and gender according to Canadian census information.
- The precision of Ipsos online polls is measured using a credibility interval. In this case, the results of the poll are considered accurate to within +/- 2.4 percentage points, 19 times out of 20, of what the results would be had all Canadian adults been polled.
- Credibility intervals are wider among subsets of the population.
For more information on this news release, please contact:
Vice President, Ipsos Public Affairs
The Future of Work: What Do We Do?
What is the current state of optimism and anxiety as it relates to the future of work? What kinds of differences can we expect from potential winners and losers in the emerging economy? How will the digital economy impact political divisions in democratic societies? To what extent do Canadians expects government to get involved and ensure a smooth transition?
[EVENT] HW Summit
Did you know 2018 is the Canada-China Year of Tourism? This might be good timing in light of world events where the need to embrace trade and relationships with China is becoming more apparent. Combine that with a market segment — the Chinese customer — that is driving demographic change and market growth in Canada and a new marketing eco-system emerges.