- These are the findings of an Ipsos poll conducted from December 10 to December 14, 2017, exclusively for Global News.
- A sample of n= 2,098 Canadians aged 18+ was sampled via the Ipsos I-Say panel and non-panel sources.
- Quotas and weighting were employed to ensure that the sample reflects that of the Canadian population by region, age and gender according to Canadian census information.
- The precision of Ipsos online polls is measured using a credibility interval. In this case, the results of the poll are considered accurate to within +/- 2.4 percentage points, 19 times out of 20, of what the results would be had all Canadian adults been polled.
- Credibility intervals are wider among subsets of the population.
For more information on this news release, please contact:
Vice President, Ipsos Public Affairs
CHATS 2023: Evolving Consumption Trends in Inflationary Times
In the upcoming release of the 9th edition of Canada CHATS 2023, we mark the continued investigation of Canadians’ consumption habits focused on the evolving social context of eating, diversifying lifestyle beliefs, and shifting situational dynamics.