This event has been held. Watch the recording below.
Innovation enables you to react to changing times and discover new growth opportunities.
In an ever-changing world, it is paramount that you and your business stay innovative. Consumers are so hyperconnected today that to stand out from the crowd you need a successful innovation process.
But only those innovations that change habits and impact behaviour will become success stories!
Therefore, we invite you to a FREE session where you will learn how to address a series of the challenges you and other businesses are facing in the innovation process.
By attending this Ipsos Insights event you will get to know how:
- To apply frameworks on how to identify your next innovation territories
- To innovate in a way that keeps things nimble, while also ensuring the advantages of scale are maximised
- Arla is exploring and developing new growth platforms outside the core business with their new global plant-based brand JÖRD
- To facilitate successful ideation and concept creation
- To write/express your next winning innovative idea
- Insights can help predict your innovations trial potential
- .. and so much more!
Innovation enables you to react to changing times and discover new growth opportunities, so come join our webinar with
Jens Dupont, Director, Ipsos
Ali Azeem, Associate Partner, Ipsos Strategy3
Vadim Smolenkin, Senior Global Innovation Manager for JÖRD at Arla Foods, Arla
The event will be held from 9.00 – 10.00 AM (CET), including a 15 minutes Q&A session.
The event will take place in the Ipsos Denmark office at Store Kongensgade 1, 1., 1264 København K.
It is also possible to participate online.
Please indicate in the sign-up how you will be participating. Participation is free.
You register for the session through the sign-up button below:
[WEBINAR 27/5] Turning a Myriad of Data into Actionable Insights
At Ipsos, one of our core beliefs is that an abundance of data and information does not lead to an abundance of insight. And today, so much data is being generated every day that it has led social experts to argue that we live in an age of infobesity. On this webinar our dedicated curators at Ipsos show you how we navigate and utilize these existing and disparate data points to do what we love most: giving value to you, our clients.