In a world of peak content and pervasive media, we use our deep understanding of people, society and culture to make sense of audiences and how they consume technology, content and entertainment.
We provide market leading insights into the contextual drivers of content and platform choice. We use these to influence media strategy, helping clients to answer crucial questions, such as how to target audiences, maximise attention across platforms, enhance audience experience, and demonstrate or increase audience value.
We work across five key areas:
- Audience Insights - including media landscaping, cultural influences, usage and attitudes, path to purchase.
- Content Strategy - including needs evaluation, audience feedback at all stages of production, promotion, platform optimisation.
- Platform Access and Optimisation - including needs evaluation, prioritisation of features and functionality, willingness to pay, device optimisation.
- Monetisation - including demonstrating the value of audiences to advertisers, platform effectiveness, identifying platforms’ unique role in the path to purchase, price evaluation, drivers of B2B engagement.
- Attractor Insights / Performance Tracking - including success in attracting / retaining audiences, performance against KPIs and drivers of choice, success of new programmes / offers / releases, and why.
We apply our category expertise, solutions and methodologies to help media address the business questions of today’s fast-paced media landscape. Examples of our approaches include:
- Custom qualitative and quantitative studies
- Advanced analytics
- Predictive modelling
- Data integration
- Audience segmentations
- Ipsos' proprietary frameworks that help clients understand content and platform choice/preference
- Audiences panels and communities
- Passive and biometric approaches.