Customer and employee experience (CX and EX) have risen even further in strategic importance for all companies over the last year and a half. At the same time, CX and EX leaders are under immense pressure to prove the quantitative financial impacts in order to create a solid business case for investment. The reality is that it is a challenge for many companies to calculate the returns from CX and EX investments. Companies see financial rewards from their experience management spend, but struggle to correctly attribute the yield to CX or EX efforts.
In our webinar on November 4th, Medallia and Ipsos will demonstrate how organisations can and already do measure the revenue value of their customer and employee experiences by leveraging the right data, as well as how to better strategize the way they invest in CX and EX improvements.
- Why proving the business value of CX/EX is so vital to business success and how to select a method to evaluate impact
- How to calculate the business benefits and ROI of a CX program and prove the financial value to key stakeholders
- How to determine which investments to make, to drive the biggest impact on CX
- How to get started, which data to use, and how to analyse it correctly
- Real life use cases of the ROI other companies have achieved through CX and EX investments