Mobile is particularly accurate in 2 research contexts:
- Exploratory research:
- Engaging with consumers wherever they may be.
- Using consumers’ own mobile devices to collect rich data combining text, emotion, location and pictures.
- Can be combined with detailed online diaries or questionnaires to dive deeper into behaviour and attitudes.
- Live events:
- Design takes full advantage of the mobile phone as a real time research device.
- Contextual questions to understand the event experience.
How it works?
Our Ipsos proprietary app enables:
- Open-ended questions
- Participants answer with text/ photo and/or video
- Moderator can probe participant responses
- Participants can create their own profiles
- Participants can interact with each other and with the moderator
- All involved stakeholders at client side can view all activity in the app real-time
Why our solution is unique?
Applife is fully designed for qualitative research: it allows text, photos, video, GPS geolocalisation.