Delivered by Ipsos’ Oncology Center of Expertise, this introductory session will inform and equip pharmaceutical professionals who are new to oncology marketing or marketing research – or looking to enter this therapy area. Specifically, our complimentary webinar will provide a concise overview of:
- What is Cancer: the disease, its prevalence and its causes
- Types of Cancer: solid tumors versus hematological malignancies
- Staging: staging and classification systems by cancer type
- Treatment Overview: treatment approaches and drivers of treatment choice
- Precision Medicine: biomarkers and targeted agents
- Immuno-Oncology: novel agents and future innovations
- Implications: considerations for marketing and MR professionals.
We hope you’ll find this session enlightening and gain a foundational understanding of this highly complex disease.
The Oncology Essentials webinar will run in Asia Pacific on 17th November, Thursday, at 10.00 am (Thailand Time) – click on the button below to register:
[EVENT] Singapore launch of Global Business Influencers 2018
September 19 - Global Business Influencers make business decisions worth trillions of dollars and wield significant power when it comes to deciding how to manage and spend their personal wealth, representing the key to profitability for many industries, including B2B, finance, luxury, travel and others.