Without a doubt, Canada is currently experiencing both economic and political uncertainty. With the future in such a state of flux, how are Canadians handling their financial portfolios?
View our on demand webinar to hear research findings examining Canadian attitudes towards financial advice. Watch this video to learn more about:
- Advised and non-advised households…how are they different?
- Are Canadians becoming more independent when making financial decisions?
- The competitive landscape…who is winning and who is losing?
- Switching financial advisors…what are the top reasons for switching?
- How satisfied are Canadians with their financial advisors?
- Financial plans…which type of plans are most helpful to Canadians?
- What are Canadians reactions to the fees they are paying to their financial advisors?
- What is happening with Robo-Advisors?
[WEBINAR] The Future of Snacking: Bite-Size Insights
Join us for a complimentary webinar featuring highlights from our Spring 2019 FIVE report, with new data exploring what Canadians eat and drink across all categories/brands, occasions and venues, both at home and away from home, reveal snacking consumption patterns and attitudinal traits driving behaviour today.
[WEBINAR] The Future is Speed: How Reaction Time Reveals What People Truly Want
Consumers make decisions at the last second without more than a ‘gut feel’ or a ‘quick glance’ at a package, label, brand, shelf display, etc. This is the ‘moment of truth’ that traditional research techniques can sometimes miss.