Without a doubt, Canada is currently experiencing both economic and political uncertainty. With the future in such a state of flux, how are Canadians handling their financial portfolios?
View our on demand webinar to hear research findings examining Canadian attitudes towards financial advice. Watch this video to learn more about:
- Advised and non-advised households…how are they different?
- Are Canadians becoming more independent when making financial decisions?
- The competitive landscape…who is winning and who is losing?
- Switching financial advisors…what are the top reasons for switching?
- How satisfied are Canadians with their financial advisors?
- Financial plans…which type of plans are most helpful to Canadians?
- What are Canadians reactions to the fees they are paying to their financial advisors?
- What is happening with Robo-Advisors?
[WEBINAR] Renovation of Consumption Routines: Investing for Future Growth
Join Ipsos for a complimentary live webcast for insights gleaned from CHATS, our annual study of Canadian Consumption Habits and Attitudinal Trends. Please note, this session will not be recorded, or available after this date. Don’t miss out!