This #IpsosInsight webinar has been held. Watch the session below:
This #IpsosInsights webinar is hosted by Ipsos Denmark together with the Danish Agricultural & Food Council (Landbrug & Fødevarer) and Ipsos Global.
Would you ever jump out of an airplane without a parachute? We didn’t think so.
Still, we see so many businesses that launch massive advertisement campaigns without even realising they might jeopardise the good name of their brand – and even lose money while doing so!
Testing your creative work is always a good idea, and when launching larg(er) campaigns it is an even better Return on Investment. The reasons for testing are many, but the two most important ones are:
- To secure your money is spent in the best possible way by ensuring the campaign has the highest possible effect on the short term – it is making people buy and/or consider your brand
- The creative work is improving your business in the long term. Ensuring your ads are actively doing good for your brand is key. But ensuring that your creatives are not negatively impacting your long-term brand equity is paramount – as the alternative is always more expensive than the cost of the test that could have prevented it!
We do not only believe testing creatives are important, but we also have some great pointers as to why this is going to be an even easier choice for you and your company to make in the future, so join us for an exciting, thought-provoking, inspiring session where we will:
- Show how the ROI of testing your ads is a positive one in both the short- and long-term.
- How Ipsos can help you challenge the conventional belief that ad testing can only be done on (almost) finalised creatives.
- Key learnings from the Danish Agricultural & Food Council on how they have actively used creative testing for a better outcome.
- Learn how the creative agencies also benefit from getting insight on how to further improve the creatives.
- The brand new and very exciting (and free of charge) feature of Social Power, where Ipsos is capable of revealing your ads potential to create a buzz on social media
- … and so much more!
The webinar will be held on April 29th from 9.00 – 10.00 AM (CET), including a 15 minutes Q&A session. Participation is free. You register for the session through the sign-up button below:
Alexander Asmussen, Head of Creative Excellence, Ipsos Denmark
Per Vesterbæk, Head of Market Research, Consumer Economy & Statistics, Danish Agricultural & Food Council (Landbrug & Fødevarer)
Adam Sheridan, Global Head of Products and Innovation, Ipsos Global
[WEBINAR 27/5] Turning a Myriad of Data into Actionable Insights
At Ipsos, one of our core beliefs is that an abundance of data and information does not lead to an abundance of insight. And today, so much data is being generated every day that it has led social experts to argue that we live in an age of infobesity. On this webinar our dedicated curators at Ipsos show you how we navigate and utilize these existing and disparate data points to do what we love most: giving value to you, our clients.