- Ensure that your initiative is aligned with the core business of your company. Only then does it contribute to reputation improvement and value creation.
- Make sure that consumers do not get the feeling that your company takes this initiative purely in order to make financial progress, at the expense of problems in society.
- Make social responsibility a central point in your organization. For example, companies such as Whole Foods and Airbnb have fully based their business model on social involvement. They could hardly exist without this basis.
Do you want to know more about social responsibility and how to all get on the same page? Download our white paper: Embracing Social Purpose in an Authentic, Credible, and Effective Way
At Ipsos we know that market understanding represents the foundation of nearly all marketing activities. We aim at understanding people, brands and markets to drive business growth. We help you to:
- accelerate decision-making to keep up with the market
- segment your consumers, shoppers, products or usage occasions
- identify innovation platforms and unmet needs
- better target your consumers
- (re)position your brand
- optimize your brand and product portfolio
- identify stretching opportunities for your brand