Face-to-Face Omnibus (Capibus)
Ipsos Face-to-Face Omnibus offers the most representative sample of a population. This shared survey vehicle collects extensive background information on the respondent and the household; covering everything from standard demographics through to consumer shopping behaviour and device ownership. All of this information is available, either for targeting your questions on particular respondents or for profiling your results.
A nationally and regionally representative sample of 1,000 or 2,000 adults.
All interviews are carried out by Ipsos interviewers in-home, using CAPI (Computer Assisted Personal Interviewing).
GB, key markets. All markets are available on request.
Findings can be delivered as little as 10 days after questionnaire agreement. Your results are supplied as electronic computer tables, a summary report, interactive database or as a presentation.
Benefits of Ipsos Capibus:
- quality and representativity of sample design
- matched sample wave on wave (ideal for tracking studies)
- harmonisation of the service across Europe and beyond
- the opportunity to screen from extensive classification information
- ability to use visual / audio visual stimulus material
- speed of turnaround
- the ability to reach minority groups e.g. ailment sufferers
- cost effectiveness
- assurance and confidence in data quality
Contact Peter Cooper on 020 8861 8015 or Sarah Shepherd on 020 8861 8717.
For more information, kindly use the contact form below.