Ipsos Northern Ireland has been one of the most reputable research agencies in the region since 1987, with experienced researchers and evaluators in a range of policy areas.
The team in Belfast uses local knowledge and global expertise to provide high quality, innovative research solutions, which informs public policy and drives organisational strategy among some of the largest companies in Northern Ireland.
Working with organisations, within the public, private and voluntary sectors, of any size with any budgets, we listen to our clients to understand their needs, employing new and innovative research approaches to provide clear and actionable results that stand up to the most rigorous scrutiny. Although we work with many organisations on a range of policy areas, we do have key areas of focus including:
- Financial research, with our own dedicated financial survey, MORI Financial Survey (MFS), which has been operational for over 25 years, along with Customer Satisfaction work for local financial institutions
- Politics and election research, which covers a breadth of subjects including cultural identity, vote share, support for a border poll and Brexit
- Health research, with expertise in mental health and maternity health projects. The Belfast team has also run waves 1 and 2 of the Northern Ireland Cohort for the Longitudinal Study of Ageing (NICOLA), on behalf of Queen’s University, Belfast
- Local government, specifically in relation to resident’s surveys on consumer issues and utilities
- Advertising and branding, more specifically, aiding brand and advertising agencies to inform and develop campaigns and strategies through evidence-based research.
We deliver sector-leading qualitative and quantitative research. Available techniques range from the traditional; such as face-to-face and telephone interviewing, to the cutting edge; including facial recognition and augmented reality.