If we have contacted you by letter and you would like to know more about the survey or why we have contacted you, please use the survey specific contact details on the letter. If you do not wish to receive further letters about that survey, please use the contact details on the letter to let us know.
If you no longer have the letter, or if there are no contact details on the letter, please contact [email protected] providing details of the letter you received.
- How do I access the survey
- I don’t have access to the internet. How can I take part?
- Why is my opinion important?
- How do I know if Ipsos MORI is a genuine company?
- How do I know the information I supply is safe?
How do I access the survey?
The letter you have received will include details of how to log in to the survey including the web page (URL) to use and any password you require. If you have any difficulties, contact the survey team using the telephone number or email on your invitation letter.
I don’t have access to the internet. How can I take part?
Some of our online surveys include a postal questionnaire option which you will receive in due course. Please see your invitation letter for details or contact the telephone number given on the letter to ask.
Why is my opinion important?
We work for a wide range of clients including:
- International, European and UK national, regional and local government bodies use the research to gain accurate and up-to-date information which is used for future planning and to shape future policy decisions.
- Major charities commission research in their areas of interest to better understand people's views and experiences.
- Universities and colleges conduct academic research in association with Ipsos MORI.
- Private sector organisations use research to understand how their organisations, products or services are perceived, for example.
How do I know if Ipsos MORI is a genuine company?
The Market Research Society, our industry body, can confirm that Ipsos MORI is a genuine, reputable research agency. Contact them on 0800 975 9596 (freephone from a landline in the UK) or visit their website. However, the MRS cannot answer queries about surveys or individual interviewers. If you have this type of query, please contact us as above.
How do I know the information I supply is safe?
Ipsos MORI takes very seriously its responsibilities for the security and confidentiality of the information supplied to us by our clients and those who take part in the research we carry out. We take every care to ensure that we comply with our legal, regulatory and ethical obligations, including The Data Protection Act 1998 and the Market Research Society Code of Conduct. Our interviewers will provide details of what the research study is about and how the information you supply will be used in that research and you are perfectly entitled not to answer any question you are not comfortable with or to change your mind and not take part at any time during the interview. You will not receive "junk" mail or unsolicited sales calls as a result of participating in this research. If you want more information on our Data Protection and/or Information Security policies, we are happy to provide copies on request. Please send your request to our Compliance & Information Security Department, Ipsos MORI, 3 Thomas More Square, London, E1W 1YW, or email [email protected]