We are methodological and public policy experts based in London, Edinburgh, Belfast and Manchester. We are dedicated to understanding a particular policy area like policing, health or the economy and – since we have a presence right across the UK - we understand what the issues are in your local area.
As a Social Research Institute, we develop and carry out customised research for clients in the government and public sector to help them make better, evidence-based decisions. We are committed to sharing the messages from our research, in the belief that a better understanding of public attitudes will lead to better policy and practice. We work to:
- Bridge the gap between government and the public.
- Explore what citizens and other stakeholders saying and determining their concerns.
- Assess and benchmark satisfaction with services, and measure improvement.
- Measure the impact and outcome of programmes and policies.
- Identify and analyse long-term social and political trends