New York, NY - Ipsos Loyalty today became the latest research brand offered worldwide by Ipsos, a leading global survey-based research company. The new global division provides a state-of-the-art approach to customer satisfaction measurement (CSM) and customer relationship management (CRM) through a team of more than 100 specialists around the world. "Retaining customers has become a top business priority. Why? Because retained customers spend more and help spread positive word-of-mouth, attracting other customers. Growing loyalty among the right customers means increased profitability for businesses," said Ipsos Loyalty Global CEO, Henri Wallard. Although offered for the first time under the new global Ipsos Loyalty brand name, Ipsos has conducted CRM/CSM research for the past 25 years, Wallard said. "We have a rich history of innovative project assignments and a roster of internationally respected clients. We offer clients a thoughtful and sophisticated approach to customer satisfaction research, and we are the one research company that can deliver uniform CSM and CRM programs on a truly global basis." CRM/CSM accounts for 8% of total Ipsos global revenues and is one of the company's five research specializations, along with advertising research, marketing research, media research and public affairs research. Added Tom Neri, President of Ipsos Loyalty in the U.S: "We focus our clients on quantifying the link between service improvements and financial impact, and identify the most critical priorities for action. By combining our expertise in survey research (CSM) with enhances and relevant transactional and behavioral data tools (CRM) we have elevated the ability to determine the quality, appropriateness, marketing and economics of customer and employee relationships and customer service propositions." To achieve these ends, Ipsos Loyalty offers clients a modular suite of innovative research tools that provides an integrated framework to identify solutions for even the most complex global business challenges, Neri said. The company's proprietary product suite as well as custom solutions serve clients in a range of industry categories, including financial services, health, retail, technology and communications, travel and hospitality, automotive, consumer packaged goods, and energy and utilities. More about Ipsos Loyalty: Ipsos Loyalty has led the industry in the refinement of satisfaction measurement procedures.
- Ipsos Loyalty was one of the first consulting firms to advocate retention marketing.
- It leads in quantifying the link between service improvements and financial impact.
- It is active globally, running programs in as many as 15 languages and in over 100 countries.
- Its book, Aftermarketing, is in its twelfth printing, has sold over 25,000 copies in five languages.
- The recent The Customer Delight Principle, published by the American Marketing Association.
- Customer Satisfaction Measurement Simplified was recently published by the American Society for Quality.
- Service Marketing has been taught at some of the world's leading business schools.
- Improving Your Measurement of Customer Satisfaction has won the praise of satisfaction professionals from Toyota, Motorola, and Xerox.
- Entrepreneur magazine said of its book, Return on Quality, "The book that gave questions about quality a focus and the movement a name."