- Europeans spend an average of almost 2 hours a day on the move
- 65% use their car to get to their place of work or study: it is the most common mode of transport for all compulsory daily journeys
- 58% of Europeans are dissatisfied with the fluidity of traffic during the rush hour
- A majority of Europeans consider public investments in transport infrastructures insufficient, in particular in terms of intermodality (61%)
- 66% of Europeans would be willing to use their car less often if the necessary investments were made
- 77% believe that future innovations in the field of mobility will have a positive impact on their daily life
A Way to Get Away
Taking vacation is a way to get away for a few days from the fast-paced modern world. But do we take all vacation days available to us? Do we fully disconnect when we are away? A new Ipsos Global @dvisor poll reveals opinions of citizens in 27 countries around the world about taking time off.