Ipsos MORI is commissioned by a wide range of organisations to carry out a large number of research projects each year. In conducting this research we make contact with millions of people each year and rely on the goodwill and voluntary cooperation of individuals in order to carry out the research across the world.
Please follow the links below to find answers to some of the common questions we are asked regarding our research.
- Telephone: Have we contacted you to conduct a telephone interview?
- Face to Face: Have approached you to conduct a face to face interview?
- Email: Have you have received an email from us?
- Letter: Have you received by post an invitation for an online survey?
- Have you been asked about the meaning of 'Ipsos MORI'?
- 'Ipsos MORI' doesn’t mean anything. Our name - Ipsos MORI - was formed in 2005 by the merger of Ipsos, founded in France in 1975 with its named derived from the Latin phrase ‘ipso facto’ and Market and Opinion Research International (MORI), founded in the UK in 1969. This merger created our name: Ipsos MORI