Ipsos’ annual ‘Beyond the Bubble’ panel discussion looks at what Britons really think about politics and what this could mean for the Conservative party in the build up to the next General Election.
Looking at the latest polls, our panel of politicians, journalists and polling experts will consider public opinion on the Conservative's performance, asking:
- What’s been done well?
- What are the party's strengths and weaknesses?
- What are the routes to power?
Chaired by Kelly Beaver MBE, Chief Executive of Ipsos in the UK and Ireland, this event will include a short presentation from Gideon Skinner, Head of Politics at Ipsos, followed by a panel discussion and Q&A.
Our panel includes:
- Dr. Liam Fox, MP for North Somerset
- Rachael Burford, Chief Political Correspondent, Evening Standard
- Lord Robert Hayward, Conservative Peer, Polling Expert
We hope you will be able to join us. There is no need to register in advance.