Ipsos’ annual ‘Beyond the Bubble’ panel discussion looks at what Britons really think about politics and what this could mean for the Labour party in the build up to the next General Election.
Looking at the latest polls, our panel of politicians, journalists and polling experts considered public opinion on Labour's performance and discuss the likelihood of a Labour government.
- What’s been done well?
- What are the party's strengths and weaknesses?
- Can the Party hold its current electoral lead?
- What are the routes to power?
We were joined by Lucy Powell MP, and the discussion was chaired by Kelly Beaver MBE, Chief Executive of Ipsos in the UK and Ireland. This event included a short presentation from Keiran Pedley, Research Director at Ipsos, followed by a panel discussion and Q&A.
Our panel included:
- Pippa Crerar, Political Editor, The Guardian
- Dame Jackie Baillie, MSP for Dumbarton and Scottish Labour Deputy Leader