- MORI interviewed 2,063 British adults aged 16+
- Interviews were conducted face-to-face, in respondents' homes, in 182 sampling points across Great Britain.
- Fieldwork took place between 28 September - 3 October 2000
- Results are based on all respondents unless otherwise stated.
- Data are weighted to known population profile
- An '*' indicates a finding of less than 0.5%, but greater than zero
- Poll conducted by MORI on behalf of GrahamBishop.com
Q1-3 How likely or unlikely is it that people in Britain will regularly use a single European currency and coinage in 2005, 2010, 2015?
Q4 And finally, how likely or unlikely is it that people in Britain will ever regularly use a single European currency and coinage?
Double-digit lead for SNP but a majority of the public think Michael Matheson should resign
6 in 10 people in Scotland think Michael Matheson should resign as Cabinet Secretary for Health and Social Care over the issue of his data roaming bill, according to the latest Ipsos Scottish Political Monitor in partnership with STV News.