Personal current accounts – latest results
As part of a regulatory requirement, an independent survey was conducted to ask approximately 1,000 customers of each of the 16 largest personal current account providers in Great Britain and approximately 500 customers of each of the 11 largest personal current account providers in Northern Ireland if they would recommend their provider to friends and family. The results represent the view of customers who took part in the survey.
For the latest published results, please select the region you wish to view below.
Previous results published:
- Great Britain - February 2022
- Northern Ireland - February 2022
- Great Britain - August 2021
- Northern Ireland - August 2021
- Great Britain - February 2021
- Northern Ireland - February 2021
- Great Britain - August 2020
- Northern Ireland - August 2020
- Great Britain - February 2020
- Northern Ireland - February 2020
- Great Britain August 2019
- Northern Ireland August 2019
- Great Britain February 2019
- Northern Ireland February 2019
- Great Britain August 2018
- Northern Ireland August 2018
Self-Employment Income Support Scheme: survey of customer experience – quantitative research with self-employed individuals
HMRC commissioned Ipsos to conduct research exploring individuals’ overall experiences of applying for the Self-Employment Income Support Scheme, with a primary focus on the application for the first grant.