[WEBINAR] The Inside Track: Leading Up to the 2024 Elections
Join the Ipsos polling team for our regular briefing on the data and trends transforming the country. In the upcoming webinar, we’ll cover:
- How Americans are navigating the economy and the bout of generationally high inflation;
- The continued partisanship coloring American life;
- President Biden’s performance in office, along with the challenges that lay ahead for his administration;
- Any developments around the 2024 presidential cycle; and,
- The latest news events that will shape public opinion and perception.
After some of the most turbulent years in modern American history, 2023 continues to hold many surprises. Join Ipsos’ Chris Jackson, Senior Vice President of Ipsos Public Affairs, and Sarah Feldman, Senior Data Journalist, as they analyze and contextualize the need-to-know trends of today that will shape tomorrow.
Register today. Registering will also ensure you receive a direct link to the recording once published, and notification of future events or Ipsos thought leadership on this topic.
Chris Jackson, Senior Vice President, US, Public Affairs
Sarah Feldman, Senior Data Journalist, US, Public Affairs