Ipsos, The Globe and Mail Media Group, ACA, Publicis and the CMDC are co-hosting the official release of the 2019 Ipsos Most Influential Brands study.
Influence doesn’t happen by accident. This exclusive, by invitation only, event for brand marketers will unveil key highlights and category trends from over 100 brands evaluated in the study. Following the rankings, we’ll host an in-depth interview and moderated panel showcasing some of Canada’s most interesting brands.
- 8:30 a.m. – Registration and Breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. - Opening Remarks
- Session One – Most Influential Brands 2019 summary presentation
- Session Two – CMO Spotlight Session Three: The role and demands of brands in the era of marketing disruption.
- Session Three – Challenging the Challengers: How Brands Are Keeping Up in The Age of Change.
- 11:05 a.m. – Closing Remarks, Coffee and Networking
Venue and other details will be emailed together with your event confirmation. Register today!
For highlights from last year’s study, please click here.
Steve Levy, Chief Operating Officer, Canada