What is it for?
Our engagement-driven approach fosters a comfortable environment where community members speak candidly and openly, leading the way to in-depth consumer understanding and insight discovery.
Our Communities can be used for:
- Foundational Understanding
- Co-Creation and Ideation
- Path to Purchase
- Product Testing
- Trend Analysis
- Unmet Consumer Needs
How does it work?
Ipsos Communities are device-agnostic and powered by a proprietary platform employing the very latest in online technology. Leveraging a robust suite of qualitative and quantitative research tools, they can be scoped to meet your specific research objectives.
Why is our solution unique?
Integration is at the heart of our approach, both within Ipsos and in partnership with our clients' organizations.
- Research Expertise: Our approach links community research to broader verticals, frameworks and methodologies to ensure connection across multiple data sources and stakeholders.
- Engagement Approach: We believe a successful community rests upon integrating social and engagement tenets with proven research techniques to create a clear value proposition for both respondents and clients.
- Innovative Platform: Our community platform combines best in class research tools and features with an interface designed for optimal engagement
- Flexible Solutions: Clients can choose from multiple solutions based on scope and business objectives, from ad-hoc to longitudinal studies, and creative implementation of research credits.
- Speed and Simplicity: We act as an extension of our client's team and pride ourselves on being true partners and trusted advisors, providing turnkey service
[WEBINAR] Seeing Through New Eyes
When it comes to understanding people today, surface level discussions often fail to uncover the real truth. So when we set out to reveal the reality of middle class American families, we went deep — sending in experts from Ipsos’ Ethnography Center of Excellence (ECE) to immerse themselves with families, and tapping into the Ipsos Behavioral Science Center to interpret findings.