We are excited to announce the launch of the Ipsos Voices of Ukraine microsite. As the war in Ukraine continues to take up headlines, Ipsos is committed to conducting research in Ukraine, the United States and globally to bring to you the most up to date public opinion on the conflict from all around the world. On the site you will find the following:
- The Ipsos Ukraine Resilience Monitor tracking economic and critical infrastructure indicators. Each month, Ipsos surveys Ukrainians in major cities and newly liberated territories to measure how much the conflict is affecting their income, employment, and infrastructure and to gauge public opinion on rebuilding priorities.
- Most up to date Ipsos News and Polls on global and U.S. public opinion about the war in Ukraine.
- Weekly Photo Essays documenting how war has impacted the life of ordinary Ukrainians. Each week, Ipsos will share first-hand experiences, quotes and visual stories showing the people experiencing the conflict and how they cope with it. These stories highlight the damage to their personal livelihood, access to essential services such as food, clean water and healthcare, and education.
- Direct link to Press Publications including an analysis recently published in TIME highlighting Ukraine’s resilience.
- Lastly, Ipsos will be hosting a series of Events this winter discussing Ukraine’s military, economic and social future. Please stay tuned for more information.