B2B is undergoing a renaissance as business models, innovation drivers, and buyers evolve dramatically from decades prior. But it’s doing so amid the backdrop of an increasingly tumultuous macro. How do B2B marketing leaders navigate through these seismic shifts while continuing to drive growth and impact? In this LinkedIn Collective Live session featuring Lorenzo Larini, Ipsos North America CEO, you'll hear insights from the new ‘B2B Marketing Benchmark’ report, identifying the trends shaping B2B like skills-based hiring, AI and the evolving role of the CMO. Expect to learn more about:
- How are senior marketers navigating through the economic uncertainty we’re currently faced with?
- What business objectives are B2B marketers prioritizing?
- What top skills are B2B organizations hiring for?
This session is being hosted by Jim Habig, VP of Marketing, LinkedIn and will feature:
- Lorenzo Larini, CEO, Ipsos North America
- Conrad Persons, Global Strategist, WPP
- Buddhika Amis, Global Head of Marketing, Reuters & Head of Reuters Plus, Custom Content Studio
Want to stay abreast of our latest data and insights in context for leaders in business, politics and beyond on a weekly basis? Sign-up for our newsletter here.
Lorenzo Larini, Chief Executive Officer, Ipsos in North America
AAPOR Annual Conference
The AAPOR Annual Conference is the premier forum for the exchange of advances in public opinion and survey research. The Conference allows attendees to network with colleagues, learn the latest updates and trends in the field and make new connections. The meeting highlights innovative research, short courses and discussion forums for attendees of diverse disciplines from around the world.