Ipsos-Reid conducts research in more than 50 countries, 5 continents and 40 languages, making it one of the biggest companies of its type offering a combination of both global public opinion polling and market research. Ipsos-Reid employs more than 1,300 staff in 12 offices in North America, including five in the U.S. Riehle, 45, will oversee staff in Washington, D.C., New York and San Francisco. In addition he will work with Ipsos-Reid public affairs professionals in Canada, Europe, and Latin America. Riehle joins Tom Neri, President and Chief Operating Officer of Ipsos-Reid's U.S. Market Research Division as the company's top executives in the U.S.
"I'm excited about working with Tom Neri's team to combine the separate disciplines of public affairs polling and market research into one powerful brand," said Riehle. "Together we bring the sophisticated analysis of market research with the insights and broad strategies that come out of public affairs polling, in order to provide our clients with something no other research company in America can offer."
Riehle has been a leading public affairs pollster in Washington, D.C. for 15 years. He was the pollster on dozens of winning political campaigns, ballot initiatives, and public relations and advertising campaigns. Over his career, Riehle has provided strategic and tactical research and analysis for corporations, governments, candidates, interest groups, and associations in the United States and around the world.
Riehle has expertise in fields that span virtually every industry including telecommunications, technology, trademarks, entertainment, publishing, gaming, food safety, housing, employee relations, public policy, politics, economics and personal finance. He has worked for top U.S. and non-U.S. corporations, progressive interest groups, industry associations, coalitions and membership associations.
The newly formed Ipsos-Reid Public Affairs Division offers U.S. clients:
- Experienced researchers with top academic and professional credentials
- A wealth of political experience in the U.S., Canada and Latin America
- Offices in 12 North American cities: Calgary, Edmonton, Minneapolis, Montreal, New York, Ottawa, St. Louis, San Francisco, Toronto, Vancouver, Winnipeg...and now, Washington, D.C.
- Development of new statistical and methodological techniques that keep the company at the leading edge
- A Marketing Sciences Division staffed by professional statisticians
- 600 CATI system phone stations with the highest training and supervision standards
- Global omnibus surveys in up to 50 countries every quarter
- Global and U.S. public affairs and business syndicated reports
- And a U.S. omnibus of 1,000 adults nationwide every weekend with results available every Monday
"Whether a client's needs are global, national, or regional, the Public Affairs Division of Ipsos-Reid U.S. has a research approach that will give them the knowledge they need," Riehle said. "New results from weekend polls will be released every Monday morning, starting today."
About Ipsos-Reid Ipsos-Reid has been tracking public opinion around the world for more than 20 years and has become a leading provider of global public opinion and market research to private, public, and not for profit organizations in over 50 countries. With more than 1,300 staff in 12 cities, Ipsos-Reid offers clients a full line of custom, syndicated, omnibus, and online research products and services.
Along with strategic market research services, Ipsos-Reid is best known for its line of Global Express opinion polls, the World Monitor market trend quarterly, and The Face of the Web, the most comprehensive study of global Internet usage and trends. Along with Ipsos-ASI (advertising research) and Ipsos-NPD (custom and panel research), Ipsos-Reid is a member of Paris-based Ipsos Group, ranked among the Top 10 research groups in the world.