Ipsos is excited to be presenting our insights and exhibiting at the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics & Outcomes Research (ISPOR) European conference in Copenhagen.
Our HEOR, Market Access and Global Therapy Monitor experts have deep insights into evidence, value and access. Ipsos’ evidence-based approach provides your organization with global launch strategies that are nuanced enough to capture value across stakeholders, supported by the right evidence at the right time and fit for a variety of scenarios.
Come by Booth #35 at ISPOR to meet our expert team or view our 19 posters. Among the topics included:
Monday, November 4
- Targeted literature review and payers’ perspectives on the current progress of HTA system implementation in the MENA region
- Current and future EU5 payer landscape for oncology somatic mutation panels
- Adoption and uptake of liquid biopsy-based NSCLC somatic mutation testing in the EU5 clinical setting
Tuesday, November 5
- Growth factors and their impact on healthcare utilization and cost in cachectic HIV patients
- Variations in treatment patterns of psoriasis patients experiencing first-line biologic therapy in Europe
- Examining biologic prescribing behaviours and attitudes of atopic dermatitis specialists in Europe
- Comparison of hospitalization rates and limitation of daily activities in severe asthma patients receiving biologic and non-biologic treatment regimens
- The cost of a cure: a review of healthcare technology assessments of gene therapies
- Assessing whether products need to be cost-saving in order to gain accelerated access to collaborative rapid uptake status in NHS England
- Identifying disease areas where disruptive innovation is likely to have a significant impact on healthcare systems and budgets: the importance of tracking payer behaviours
- The impact of biosimilar and price contagion on new innovation in inflammatory diseases
- Feasibility of using real-world evidence to inform decisions on conducting a cost-effective analysis – an example of stroke risk reduction therapies in atrial fibrillation
Wednesday, November 6
- Bayesian network analysis of Medicare patients with C-Diff
- Paediatric and adult GHD tests for diagnosis in Europe
- Analysis of the G-BA benefit assessments and payer opinions on the assessment outcomes for orphan drugs in Germany
- What actions should be taken now to facilitate market access and value being delivered in the future?
- (Presentation) Use of episodic therapy in moderate/severe Hemophilia A patients across the EU5
We also invite you to a relaxed and casual dinner on Tuesday, November 5 at 8 p.m., following conference cocktails. We’ll be your host at Fleisch, located in the Copenhagen Meatpacking district near the ISPOR hotel zone. RSVP to email@example.com or reach out to set up a chat onsite with our team!
Together we can tackle your evidence, value and access challenges, and find workable solutions as we chart a path to success for your business as we move into 2020.
[WEBINAR] Digital Doctor 2020: A 21-country study of Doctors’ perspectives on digital and connected health
Join our webinar March 25 (US & EU) or March 26 (APAC) and listen as Ipsos’ Connected Health experts review the results of Digital Doctor 2020. This year’s report marks the most exciting in the series thus far, covering a comprehensive look into the digital transformation of healthcare.
[WEBINAR] DTx Pricing & Reimbursement
On March 11, join us for a complimentary webinar to hear Ipsos and DTA experts share a review of manufacturer experiences with payer assessments of DTx for pricing and reimbursement purposes, in both the U.S. and EU3 (France, Germany & UK). Attend our session and take a journey into the manufacturer mindset on the requirements, opportunities and challenges for DTx.