Tactical approaches to articulate value and increase collaboration between HEOR and market access
What progress are you making towards your commercialization goals? Moving slowly or doomed, due to lack of collaboration between HEOR and market access teams? Leave it to our experts to explain the importance of evidence gap analysis to help bridge that divide, and inspire greater collaboration and integrated planning to move your commercialization plans forward.
Join us for a complimentary webinar, and follow our HEOR and market access experts as they walk you through their tactical “tips and tools” for articulating value and increasing collaboration between HEOR and market access teams.
- how to assess current evidence
- areas of strength and weakness to consider
- how real-world evidence can support market strategy
- how integrating health economics into the market access strategy will benefit from assessing real-world evidence early in the product lifecycle
Some key takeaways:
- HEOR teams will discover how to communicate a real-world evidence plan that integrates the HEOR strategy into a commercialization strategy.
- Market access teams will learn how to incorporate that plan into a market access strategy
Discover how these tips and tools can bridge the gap between HEOR and market access teams. You could change the whole trajectory of your commercialization plan.
If you cannot attend live, please register to receive the recording.
Josh Noone, Ipsos, US
Meghan Gavaghan, Ipsos Public Affairs, US
[Event] Corporate Partnership Conference
May 14 - Strong cause marketing programs and not-for-profit partnerships are more necessary than ever for corporations. Cause marketing has become the norm. If you are not doing cause marketing or you’re doing a poor job at it, rewards are being left on the table.