Ipsos is proud to be a sponsor of the FQ Equality Lounge, advancing equality together with other leading and forward-thinking brands.
This year, FQ Equality Lounge is returning to the French Riviera to explore ways creativity can be used to close the gender gap. RSVP for one of the most anticipated events of the year and see all the inspirational and impactful sessions curated for conscious leaders. Be a part of our powerful pack near the Palais who refuses to ‘mind the gap’. Together, we close it.
Please join Ipsos in Cannes to hear more about:
Did Corporate Activism Jump the Shark? [June 19 | 10am]
- Join Ipsos’ Eleanor Thornton-Firkin and her co-panelists to hear how brands can make positive progress as they take climate action.
Check Your Bias: How AI is Forcing Us to Face Ourselves [June 21 | 11:30am]
- Artificial Intelligence is among recent emerging technologies that are rising in popularity and providing us with the opportunity to create in new, innovative ways, especially in the advertising and marketing industries. However, as AI is a reflection of our own digital habits and patterns of thinking, many are fearful of the potential gaps in identifying existing biases within AI. In this session, Ipsos’ Natalie Lacey will join a panel discussion about how human behavior influences AI’s abilities and how we can prevent the cycle of bias from continuing into our virtual space.
- Raising the next generation of changemakers from a place of awareness and unbiased parenting is critical to achieving the future of equality. The journey to equality starts with ending the cycle at home. But do men have to become fathers to care about advancing equality? Do they need to have daughters to care about the progress of women? Ipsos’ Nick Mercurio, among several working dads on this panel, will share how raising powerful girls and empathetic boys has impacted their view on equality, and why men shouldn’t wait until fatherhood to inspire change.
- BONUS: be sure to check out insights in the M.A.L.E. report, a research study exploring Men's Attitudes & Learnings on Equality conducted by Ipsos for The Female Quotient.
What's the Next for the S in ESG? [June 22 | 11:30am]
- During this panel discussion featuring Ipsos' Lindsay Franke, marketing leaders will assess where we stand today in driving corporate social equity, the challenges that remain to overcome, and how to respond to forces pushing back advances in this area.
At Ipsos, we are dedicated to researching issues of diversity and inclusion, including gender and intersectionality. Click here to access our library of thought leadership on this topic.
Want to stay abreast of our latest data and insights in context for leaders in business, politics and beyond on a weekly basis? Sign-up for our newsletter here.
Lindsay Franke, President & Service Line Cluster Leader
Natalie Lacey, EVP, Media Development
Nicholas Mercurio, Chief Client Officer