At Ipsos, we are passionate about a simple belief that it is not enough to be quietly non-racist. We each have, together as a company, a responsibility to be vocally and visibly against systemic racism and its causal effects. That’s why we have launched a new thought leadership series exposing truths in our society and offering tips for a better path forward. Leveraging Ipsos data, and experts from the U.S. and around the world, our detailed research reports explore a wide-range of topics from societal behaviors and shifts, consumer-driven expectations, advertising and brand do’s and don’ts, and more.
Visit our library here – and reach out to experts directly for more advice and tips.
- Showing Up for Black and Hispanic Consumers in Retail
- How Food Brands Win With Positive Portrayals of People of Color
- The Data Behind Racism in Healthcare
- The Evolution of the American Identity
- For anti-racism, this is what it means to be a better brand
- On Juneteenth, What Does Increased Allyship Mean for Businesses?
- I Can’t Breathe: The Divided Beliefs Behind a Seemingly United Movement
- Consumers want deeper social-justice commitments from brands
- The Disproportionate Impact of COVID on Race/Ethnicity in America
Further, we have built a team of experts on issues of gender and intersectionality, which ensures that the questions we ask are appropriate, the analysis relevant, and the recommendations impactful.