Ipsos is excited about speaking at the City Nation Place Global conference this fall – join us to hear strategic place brand insights to help you…
- build and manage a more positive domestic and international reputation
- develop stronger, more sustainable economic and tourism development
- and deliver more effective strategies for attracting visitors, talent, and investment
Be sure to bookmark Jason McGrath’s session [November 10 | 11am] to hear more about Understanding What Connects Your Citizens to the Place Where They Live. Jason will share:
- New research that sets out to understand what attributes of their city people feel most strongly about
- Insights into how the current state of the world impact citizens willingness to travel domestically versus internationally
- Tips on how to leverage an understanding of self-perceptions to create citizen ambassadors for your place brand
Jason McGrath, Senior Vice President, Head of US Corporate Reputation
[WEBINAR] Sustainability Now: How Americans Expect Brands to Step Up
Join us for our complimentary webinar featuring exclusive, consumer-centered data from our syndicated U.S. online community that will guide brands to make better decisions about sustainability-focused marketing, communications, and innovation efforts leading into 2023.
[WEBINAR] How Affluents Navigate the Ever-Changing Media Landscape
Join us to hear Ipsos’ Thomas Grayman, SVP, Head of Content Strategy and Audience Measurement, discuss findings from our latest Ipsos Affluent Barometer research on the state of the evolving relationship Affluents have with video and audio streaming media.