What is it for?
We connect you to your consumers, customers, influencers and advocates; what they are saying, feeling and doing every day -- and we link that critical intelligence to actionable recommendations.
You can leverage Social Intelligence to address your brand's core business challenges:
- Innovation: explore and identify trends and white spaces in your market landscape
- Brand Health: complement awareness and reputation tracking to close gaps in understanding
- Communications: measure the impact of launches and campaigns across key social channels
How does it work?
We translate the billions of consumer mentions generated on social media every day, cut through the noise, and deliver insights that your corporate culture can actually use.
- Top Down: We apply proven analytic designs and dedicated n-gram libraries / language concepts to unstructured social data to provide on-going brand health and product performance measures
- Bottom Up: We deploy explorative analytic approaches to uncover the "unknown unknowns" such as rising brand themes or consumer trends in the category
Why is our solution unique?
The Ipsos Social Intelligence practice leverages client and category knowledge, coupled with research expertise, to deliver actionable insights for our clients. We believe the days of stand-alone social media insight are no longer relevant. Thus, our solutions apply a unique combination of proven frameworks and explorative approaches for a truly qual-quant approach. By coding consumer generated data to the drivers and touch points you already use to grow your business, our solution complements and strengthens insights from primary research.