Global predictions - ten years from now?
- 56% agree the variety of beer, wine and liquor available will be greater than today
- 55% agree marijuana for medical use will be legal
- 48% agree usage of e-cigarettes/vaping devices will be higher than today
- 47% agree consumption of beer, wine and liquor will be higher than today
- 47% agree usage of illegal drugs will be higher than today
- 33% agree marijuana for recreational use will be legal
[EVENT] 2019 Corporate Reputation Salon in San Francisco
September 26 - Each year, the Ipsos Global Corporate Reputation practice conducts interviews with over 150 leading communications and reputation executives globally to understand the trends, issues and concerns facing today’s reputation practitioners.
[WEBINAR] The Future of Beauty: thriving across the consumer decision journey
The Beauty industry is now more fragmented and disrupted than ever in history. Beauty companies are challenged to stay ahead and lead the trends, as well to best predict whether or not they’ve developed the next biggest innovation.