Global predictions - ten years from now?
- 56% agree the variety of beer, wine and liquor available will be greater than today
- 55% agree marijuana for medical use will be legal
- 48% agree usage of e-cigarettes/vaping devices will be higher than today
- 47% agree consumption of beer, wine and liquor will be higher than today
- 47% agree usage of illegal drugs will be higher than today
- 33% agree marijuana for recreational use will be legal
[Webinar recording] Sharpening physician insights: Integrating patient record auditing for increased accuracy and specificity
Listen to our webinar, co-hosted with Intellus Worldwide, and learn how you can leverage patient record auditing to develop a tailored portfolio strategy that helps physicians address their most challenging patient populations.
[EVENT] 2019 Corporate Reputation Salon in San Francisco
September 26 - Each year, the Ipsos Global Corporate Reputation practice conducts interviews with over 150 leading communications and reputation executives globally to understand the trends, issues and concerns facing today’s reputation practitioners.