Recent Ipsos Earth Day data found that concern over climate change is still high globally, despite attention being focused on the more urgent crisis at hand.
This new whitepaper from Ipsos' Green Economy team examines the latest Ipsos quantitative and qualitative data on Covid-19 to see what can be learned from the current pandemic crisis – and our reaction to it – that can be transferable to the climate emergency.
Our expert authors bring together Ipsos’ cross-sector insight to highlight:
- The trajectory of climate crisis concern in the months preceding Covid-19
- Analogous learnings between both crises from experts from around the world
- The influence of the pandemic on public attitudes and behaviours around climate change
- Support for a greener economic transition following the pandemic
- Opportunities for key industry players moving forward