- 38% of countries in MENA has internet penetration
- 61% in GCC (KSA, UAE, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar)
- 30% North Africa (Egypt-urban, Morocco)
- 30% Levant (Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Iraq)
General browsing behaviour
Main place of accessing the internet:
- 34% access the internet from work
- 87% access the internet from home
- 14% access the internet from friends, neighbors or relatives house
- 7% access the internet from school
- 8% access the interent from public places and internet cafes
- 13% access the internet from other places
Consumed social media platforms among internet users
- KSA is the country where users use the most Twitter: 33%, compared to 20% in UAE and 17% in Egypt.
- Jordan is the country where users use the most Facebook: 86%, compared to 78% in Egypt and 66% in UAE.
- UAE is the country where users use the most LinkedIn: 11%, compared to 8% in Jordan and 3% in KSA.
[WEBINAR] American Family Media Experiences 2020
February 19 - This month we're previewing some of the insights our newest survey revealed: American families are exposed to more and more media choices to build their family lives around. View our on demand webinar featuring new data and evolving trends in the American family’s media experience.
[WEBINAR] Introducing BI-style reporting for Social Media Intelligence
October 8 and 10 - Taking the best-of Business Intelligence (BI) tools, and the best-of Social Media Intelligence, you now have a faster path-to-insights with the new Synthesio reporting experience. Now, you don’t need to be an expert to get expert reporting.