Millions of dollars are lost every day because of the confusion surrounding mobile payments. There is a huge opportunity to be a market leader in the mobile payments space but providers need to take steps today to increase adoption.
View this recorded webinar to hear the results of an Ipsos study confirming that there is massive brand and technological confusion among consumers which is impeding use and adoption of mobile payments at point of sale.
Our special guest, Jim McKelvey, Co-Founder of Square, joins the discussion to share his client-side experience and tips for success.
Watch this webinar now to hear more about:
- The current landscape for mobile payments acceptance
- What do “best in class” mobile payment systems look like?
- Driving usage–what’s worked and what hasn’t?
- What are the key challenges and barriers faced by retailers, financial institutions and technology companies?
- What is the role of incentives in driving acceptance, adoption and continued usage of mobile payment applications?
- Education and training–do consumers and salespeople fully understand the technology? Is its use encouraged at Point-of-Sale?
- How Mystery Shopping can help you understand what’s happening at Point-of-Sale
Jeff Repace, Ipsos Loyalty, US
Reena Roy, Ipsos Loyalty, US
The Forces of Customer Experience [Webinar recording]
Do you truly understand the Forces that are at play in your customers’ minds? This new webinar accompanies our brand new CX whitepaper, 'The Forces of Customer Experience: The science of strong relationships in challenging times'. Hear from the author of the paper and Ipsos' CX Chief Research Officer, Jean-Francois Damais,
[WEBINAR] Innovation through the consumer lens
November 12 - Even established financial brands are at risk of losing influence and market share as innovative new entrants begin to inspire and occupy the attention of consumers. So, what is it that is appealing to consumers, and why aren’t we listening to them more?