With rising prescription drug costs increasingly due to cell, gene and other high cost therapies, employers are exploring various approaches to managing drug utilization and spend by their employees. Listen to our on demand webinar exploring this topic in detail and outline implications to market access strategy development.
In this session we discuss:
- Current trends in the employer management of formularies today (use of Benefit Design consultants, closed formularies, copay accumulators / maximizers)
- Pharmaceutical innovation (cell and gene therapies, other high cost therapies in rare diseases) and the potential disruption to the self-funded employer market
- Employer options in the face of innovation and disruption
- Employer coalitions to share risk
- Stop loss coverage
- Alternative financing models
- Policy advocacy – CMS negotiation of prices, Medicare carve outs for these therapies
- Implications for future pricing and access strategy development
[KEYS WEBINAR RECORDING] Making Sense of 2021
Join Ipsos for its complimentary KEYS webinar series dedicated to helping brands and organizations better understand the dynamics of today as they prepare for tomorrow. Our focus is on bringing together new perspectives, based on real-life experiences and insights grounded in research.