The recession brought on by the pandemic and lockdowns has impacted all Americans, except perhaps the Affluent who have largely adapted their present financial state to future-proof their wealth.
Revisit our recorded webinar to hear findings from our recent research on investment and retirement planning amid and beyond a pandemic. Topics covered include the investment types Affluent Americans expect to rely on in the coming year, an understanding of their retirement preparedness, and the sources of information they rely on most for retirement planning.
We go into detail exploring:
- Who’s thinking of preparing for retirement? How early (or late) do people begin thinking about retirement planning?
- How has the pandemic impacted planning more for long-term investments i.e. retirement?
Why is this important to your brand? Because Affluent Americans control almost three-quarters of the entire net worth of the U.S. and in this session we examine the important elements financial professionals and companies need to understand to build relationships and manage portfolios that last.
Listen in for these 3 key take-aways:
- Affluents emerged from 2020 financial secure; 9-in-10 maintained or increased their net worth despite the pandemic
- Spending will return slowly in 2021, but Affluents will put that unspent money into retirement savings and investments
- Financial companies need to recognize Affluent gender and generational differences, tailoring messages to women that provide assurance and guidance